DMCA COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
Spector & Sage follows the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512.
To file a copyright infringement notification with Spector & Sage, please send a written notification that includes:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works allegedly infringed;
- Identification and location of the allegedly infringing material, including the URL;
- Contact information of the notifying party, including, address, phone number, and email;
- A statement that the notifying party is acting in good faith;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and the person making the notification is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner alleging infringement (Note that under 512(f) any person that knowingly or materially misrepresents that material or activities are infringing may be liable for damages.); and
- A signature (may be electronic) of the person making the notification.
To expedite the notification process, please send the written notification to the designated agent for Spector & Sage. The contact information of the designated agent can be found in the list under “Spector & Sage” located at https://dmca.copyright.gov/osp/.
In accordance with the DMCA, Spector & Sage has adopted the following takedown policy.
Spector & Sage reserves the right to remove any material on its sites that infringes or possibly infringes another’s copyrights. It is our policy to terminate the account of repeat copyright infringers when appropriate. Upon notification complying with the above requirements, we will expeditiously remove and/or disable access to the infringing material and notify the affected users. We will take reasonable steps to work with notifying parties that do not comply with the notification requirements above to help those parties comply with our notification requirements.